Read about our adventures! Because someday we might be famous, and you'll wish you could bank off our life story!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Stella Hates Mondays

I look good even when I blog!

Hello Everyone, It's me Stella Mae, the cat a.k.a. the ruler of this household that I allow 2 humans (Mom and Dad) and my dog brother Jack live in. I'm here to show off my amazing photos and also give you a low down on what is REALLY going on or just some insight into the world of cat.

If you want to know more about me and how I came to live here you can check out my Bio Page.

Last night there were some crazy thunderstorms so I spent most of the night under the bed, not because I'm scared but because I just like it under there ok? Unfortunately for me, for some reason, my parents let Jack sleep in the bedroom too. So he was under the bed as well, because HE WAS scared. So I had to smell dog breath all night. Yuck.
 This is my brother Jack, I told ya he was special.

A little background info, the bedroom is my domain. Only I'm allowed to sleep on the bed, that's always how it has been and it's always how it will be- GOT IT?! I have free roam of the room and can sleep there or not, whatever my choosing. Most of the time I like to snuggle with Mom and poke her face in the mornings when I get hungry or just decide I'm bored and she should wake up. Occasionally I'll lay in between Mom and Dad and smack them both with my tail.  But anyway, the bedroom is a dog- free zone at night, because it's MINE! So you can see why I was slightly annoyed that Jack had been allowed to sleep there last night.


The reasons I hate Mondays for this Monday are:
                                                                

* Jack getting to sleep in MY room last night.


* Mondays's mean that my parents go wherever it is they go (still working on where that is) and so I have to watch Jack while they are gone. I don't so much watch him as I tell him to stay away from me. I have things to do like sleep on the top of the couch in front of the window and peek out at the sky. Those birds aren't going to watch themselves!


* It's Monday ok? Enough said, lay off!





If you will excuse me, its time to get back to my napping now.


So do you have any questions that you have always wanted to ask a cat? Topics you would like to hear a cat talk about?


1 comment:

  1. Stella, you must have been working on this forever because you are a good typer for not having fingers or an opposable thumb.

    I understand how you feel about Jack. I feel that way about people sometimes but am not allowed to smack them.

    You are one SASSY kitty.

    ReplyDelete