Read about our adventures! Because someday we might be famous, and you'll wish you could bank off our life story!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Stella Hates Mondays

 You were expecting Jack maybe?

Hey Everyone, It's me Stella! So its Monday... again. What's a girl to do?!

I've been pretty busy sleeping away the hot days of summertime. Not that you would understand how much energy and devotion that requires, especially when its 100+ degrees outside. "Thank goodness for A/C!" I'm not quite sure what this means, but my parents always say it when they walk in the door from the outside world. The temperature has dropped in the past couple of days and now the night time is a bit cooler around here. Occasionally a bug (they have names but I just refer to them mostly as 'soon to be dead things') likes to come in from the outside world and spark up my hunting skills! There is nothing I like more then to show off my keen sense of hunting when the family is around. They 'ooo' and 'ahhh' over my jumps, leaps and sneak attacks. The thing that I DO NOT like is when my brother Jack gets involved in the hunt. Which brings me to what I hate about Mondays this Monday:

* Jack joining the hunt. Let's face it he's a Corgi, which Mom says means he's a herding dog. NOT a hunting dog. He just doesn't get it, he's sloppy and loud and chases away all the soon to be dead things.


Told ya I had amazing hunting skills.
"Dey see me rollin', Dey hatin'"

* I hate when my parents come home smelling like other animals. Apparently they went to something called the Iowa State Fair, smells more like a zoo to me. But yet they do smell like delicious food - but I can't quite put my paw on what kind it is. Something better than cat food I think.

* I hate when my Mom spends her time working so hard on her schoolwork stuff. It leaves me feeling bored and restless because I just want to sit in front of the computer and play with the cursor but she demands, 'this is important' and 'you can sit over here.' But I want to sit right there, where that strange arrow in the computer moves all about!


 
 My usual position when Mom is doing schoolwork. 
This picture dates back all the way to our very first semester together, Fall 2005. 
Why can't feathers and catnip be part of the curriculum?


What drives you nuts about Mondays?



No comments:

Post a Comment