Read about our adventures! Because someday we might be famous, and you'll wish you could bank off our life story!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Photo Challenge #1: Feet!

Welcome to the first unofficial posting of The Adventures of the Average People! Christy here, and to break the ice I thought I would use a cue from Mama and the Dudes!  I'm an avid reader of the blog and Mama is my best friend, so I'm sure you'll see them pop up every now and again. So, after seeing her blog on photo challenges and the theme being 'Feet', I knew some great pictures to submit for this one.

Mama and the Dudes Photo Challenge Week #1: Feet!



This picture was taken last June 2009 at Ledges State Park in Iowa. The creeks there flow over the road and stone blocks. A very welcoming treat to soak our feet in after we spent the day searching for our first apartment.


Here is another favorite from the same day. Nothing better than feeling the water rush over your toes.


 Rock climbing feet! I loved the texture of the rock we were sitting on (platy for all your geo-buffs out there). This is definitely my pre-foot surgery. I now have a nice long scar on my right big toe. Check out someone's hairy hobbit feet too :).




To join Mama's Photo Challenge Click Here:
Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. Yesss I love Bob's hobbit feet!! Chikezie has eagle claws LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to your blog thru the Mama Heart's photo challenge, and wanted to say that I love your pictures! You have a great blog brewing here! Also, you have another follower in me! Hope to see you around the bloggy-verse and good luck in the contest!
    <3MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MaryAnne! We are still in the early stages of learning about blogs (Mama has been a huge help!). Hope we keep everyone entertained and coming back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos of your and your husbands feet. The sepia is awesome.

    http://originalpsyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cindy, you have some pretty awesome photos yourself! Oh and minor detail, he's not my husband...yet:) hehe

    ReplyDelete